Thursday, April 01, 2010

PICNIC DATE CHANGE.

.
.
.

PLEASE CHECK FACEBOOK FOR DETAILS ON PICNIC.
I have a committee meeting so I have to leave the city by 12 :(

UNI SUCKS. The lonely train rides are good though. And i don't mind being loner in lectures (that way i critisise all the other people in the lectures and imagine myself stabbing their necks with my pen- cause they're just so damn annoying sometimes for no reason whatsoever). The assignments are slowly rolling in and i'm just waiting to be bombarded with a HUGE LOAD.

It sucks because how do i check my asnwers for homework or assessments if no one else knows how to do it?

Science is frustrating and annoying. SCIF is a bitch. Maths is the only subject i can tolerate (funnily enough). I feel like jumping to a language education course. :X

No comments:

Post a Comment