Sunday, July 26, 2009

Alice in Wonderland

***people said they don't know how to navigate. Navigation by the X's under the picture (^) in the right hand corner :) click the first X for trial papers.


Dude, I'm not enabling your sick habit. You're like one of those lab rats that pushes the pleasure button instead of the food button until it dies.
What are you talking about? I eat.


I LOVE YOU TASIE xoxoxoxoxo

If it weren't for you i'd never be even close to finish and i probably would have dropped. You're my lifesaver~ and a top-notch smartie that'll probably get an E4 :)

I MISS YOU & LOVE YOU LIEN!

I think you'll ace your UMAT cause you're so good at the important high ranking sections! and you have a personal study guide! :)

Woke up at 2:20pm this arvo. Hehehe. i really should sleep early tonight otherwise i won't get up for school...*what a tragedy*. I currently have 11 pages and counting of ext 2 work. But ive only done four drills and one and a half UMAT practise papers. :X

G.I. Joe comes out the day before Trials start! ngaww, i wanna see it! Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland trailer came out (apparently), you guys should go watch it! Starring familiar actors such as Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp (both starring in Corpse Bride, Sweeny Todd, etc.), Anne Hathaway, etc. But what's more interesting? Well, it's going by Lewis Caroll's novel; feat. the Jabberwocky, White Queen, etc. :)

Dean, there's ten times as much loreabout angels as there is about anything else we've ever hunted.
You know what? There's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, i hear they ride on silver moonbeams and that they shoot rainbows out Align Centerof their ass!


***i'm gonna stop here. i feel sick. :(

PS. Wendy would you like to read my ext 2 story? I'll print it out and bring it on Monday? Let me know.
*i figured out how to take luvos...with a camera :) and i started taking random pics and editing them~ check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment