Thursday, April 03, 2008

YUM YUM :)

so ...im gonna blog daily...cause YAY irvin and lei read it now and so does tasie and jamie :D
so hurrahh~! and to celebrate ill update with news....if me! LOL narhhh :)
anyways right now im eating yummy stir fry noodles my daddy made XD mmmmm~
and the reason im eating in my room? well....he went to take my lil sister ariel to go shopping :X

anyways....finished ECO ESSAY! now i just have to do a practice eng essay and dracula essay (due monday).

NO MATHS EXT. TOMORROW MORNING! :D

Oh and Geoff kept talking to me in Eco today and then Himakshi got picked on (she sits next to me ^^) cause of his talking! :T
but yerh then he kept complaining bout how i treat him bad and blah blah blah and then im like; to Himkashi, "but i dont treat girls bad right?" haha and she agreed. so now Geoff is a girl in my books. cause he's sensitive LOL. and now i have to treat him like one! :D

Bought from international food stall today! Real yummy! the lasagne was TOP NOTCH! and the pizza was good (but a rip-off). i LIKE IT! and the dimsim (sui mai) was HUGE! :)

not much else to say......laughed my HEAD OFF this lunch! Goshies, Sunny and Khoi are just too much XD
and in Chem i got to stand up the front! I COULD SEE Mr's prac! :D
and then yerh....Mr is cool XD kept referring to me and im like :X and "......giggle...." LOL -______-"

HELLOOO irvin, Lei, Tasie and Jamie!
I SEND WISHES TO NOI FOR HER EXAMS! :)
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment