Monday, March 31, 2008

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

STUPID FARKING LOSERS AT SCHOOL.
So i just wanted to post this up cause seriously it was PISSING ME OFF all day.
If a girl is breaking out in acne because of that TIME OF MONTH...
GUYS & GIRLS: DON FRIKIN DRAW ATTENTION TO IT.
If i wasnt such a nice person i would've kneed you in the balls, four eyes and spat in ur face B***H.
The phrase : " OMFG WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE?!" is not SUBTLE nor NICE. Its F*CKING RUDE and if i werent your F*CKING FRIEND i'd be charged with physical assault. no jokes.
So the moral of the story?
Just because you have no pimple right now doesnt mean you can dis mine. and YES i HAVE A LOW SELF ESTEEM! why do you think i DONT talk to strangers? Why do you think i DONT JOIN SUM F*CKING SCHOOL REPRESENTATIVE COUNCIL SHIET?! Just because i act all high-and-mighty doesnt believe i mean it.
****DONT EVER TALK ABOUT MY PIMPLES. IM SELF CONCIOUS ENOUGH.

It would seem i only have a few actual friends im able to tolerate at the frikin smart-ass school.
i could count them all on only one hand...or maybe two. does that make me want to make more friends? NO. because ironically enough i DONT think many people like me. I KNOW people think i'm probably a b**ch and DONT want to talk to me. MEANING: NO IM NOT POPULAR, YOU ARE.
so far i've got a pretty big list of peeps that 80-90% hate me/my guts:
(they're all name-coded)
N-i chucked a melted chocolate egg on his neck ....he gave it to me so i 'gave' it back (in front of a HUGE crowd)
H-ughh i act weird around him.....hopefulli doesnt assume i 'like' him....I DONT.
B - we dont talk. she only talks to **** and she seems to not like me...
S - we dont talk. i think i give a BAD first impression -________-"
H2 - i just have a feeling. its not like i fully know them anyway.....
L - sometimes its just there... the spark of COMPLETE HATRED
L2 - *same reason as above*
J- maybe not... (30-40% hating me)
.....theres a WHOLE LOT MORE but i wont list cause i cant remember their names....
but you get the gist right? practically everyone in the surrounding vincinity in which i reside during break times probably has a high chance of having the urge of squashing me, beating me to death, driving me over, pushing me over the edge, kicking me till i can't breathe, throwing me into a ginormous sea of piranahs, gassing me to death....etc.

on another note, ***** said they wouldnt be online/on internet of weekdays anymore. LIAR. HYPOCRITE.

oh and I HATE PHONE CALLS. if you PHONE ME I'll HANG UP IF I:
a) don't feel like/want to talk
b) dont want to talk to YOU
c) am PMSING and trying NOT to smash the phone into teeny bits.

Sending LOVE to TASIE, LIEN, PEONY && JESS.
(i'll try visit you guys but im not finishing early any day except wed xcept u guys finish early then)

No comments:

Post a Comment