Saturday, April 07, 2012

#257 Happy Easter/Happy Long Weekend!







House of Cashmere jumper, American Apparel petticoat, Zara heels, Diva armswag and sunglasses, China glaze Flyin' High nail polish


Hey guys! This is my submission to the Spring Bloom Free Peoplexchictopia contest! Please vote by clicking on the chictopia button above/voting or favourite-ing my photo! :D

So far my easter has been uneventful; since my family doesn't really celebrate nor are we very religious. Today I lay on the couch watching NUMB3RS non-stop and dozing on and off from 1130am-8pm. Don't you just love the holidays? I'll probably start stressing about my case studies tomorrow though..hmmm... So yesterday, I went out to Pizza Hut buffet with my friends (IT WAS OPEN HURRAH) and had some lovely pizza, mediocre dessert and salad and appalling pasta! Followed by a session of The Lorax!
Now, I for one, love the Dr Seuss movies. Mostly for the aesthetics and the rhyming, so-so on the plots and such. The Lorax is great, but there wasn't much rhyming in the dialogue and the second half of the movie isn't as riveting or amazing as the first half. If you're keen to watch I suggest going on a cheap-ticket night because I don't know if it's really worth the full price :/

ANYWAYS, this outfit above, features my new diva bracelets! Please welcome them aboard;

2 comments:

  1. Cute skirt!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Am a big fan of your shop :)

      Delete