Wednesday, June 09, 2010

#224

I have decided to refrain from nonsensical post titles. Saves me thinking more than necessary :)

OMFUCKINGAWDIHAVENTFCKINGSTUDIEDFORSTUPIDFCKINGCHEMISTRYWHICHISONFUCKINGFRIDAY
*ahem* anyways lack of study aside (totally my fault so ill just go slit myself a new one and go die in a holw if i fail), ive been browsing around my hard drive/desktop files while my internet routinely crashes everynight and was looking through old msn convos :)

LIKE OMG last time i was actually on msn was in JANUARY. like JANUARY! can you believe it?! like- SHIT. anyways JAMIE; here's how the last convo we had ended:


j. ; like the year when ***** bought you
that cute widdul teddy bear carrying a love heart happy--
j. ; *flame shield: up*
m on k e i i ; *BURN JAMIE BURN*
j. ;ehehehe
m o n k e i i ;*PROJECTS MASS AMOUNTS OF BLUE FLAMES
m o n k e i i ; BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN
j. ; *runs*
m o n k e i i ; DIE
m o n k e i i ; DIE
m o n k e i i ; DIE




that's like super LOL-worthy in my book :D and onto other business, i have spent my waking hours eating non-stop chocolate, pizza, cake, pizza and drinking coke/water/tea not in that order. and besides that i havent gotten out of my bed out of the past week unless for food, toilet breaks or showering breaks (and subsequent brushing teeth breaks). WHICH, now that i've said it out loud makes me feel sad and pathetic LOL.


wahtever- im off to watch more supernatural and read more merlin spoiler shit :D my life is goooooooood~

No comments:

Post a Comment