Saturday, August 08, 2009

Shoot me dead.

"...i don't picture your face when i make love to my boyfriend...."

Hooray for funny lesbianism on F.R.I.E.N.D.S :D

Mathematics exam today. Total let-down, just goes to show that luck is at least 70% deciding factor on how well you do in exams. I hate maths anyways. It can go diediediediedie.

Went with daddy to drop mummy & co. to airport :) i love mum's car. stopped by maccas on the way and played with the sunroof while ordering through "drive-thru". Yumyum french fries XD

English on monday, MUST STUDY!!! @___@

I've almost finished my final draft! after much editing and unwelcome criticism from teachers :D

Today in the car, daddy & mummy & me discussed the pros and cons of maths and english. That is me= pro english and mum&dad= pro maths :) meh~ asian-ness! :D

OMGOSH DARYL'S DEFINATELY NOT GOING! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment