Monday, August 03, 2009

another one.

Here's another rant about extension 2.

FCK. I'm reading over comments and omg, she asks about the shietiest things. i mean if i write silence obviously this means there's an uncomfortable silence occurring and it DOESNT mean that there is no other sounds at all. clearly obvious if i said that the persons are setting the table and moving in silence.
DO I HONESTLY HAVE TO DESCRIBE EVERY SINGLE THING THAT IS HAPPENING IN EXTREME DETAIL?!

I HATE THIS and her shiet comments.

like e.g. she highlights a word and then writes "awkward" and wtf is that supposed to mean? apparently Keegan says my story is too bland as well which is fine, i think its bland too but honestly, from the comments my ext 2 teacher is giving me, it's like i have to spell every single thing out for her.

FUGDESICKLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment