Tuesday, July 21, 2009

TOTAL FAIL

i give you a pretty picture to offset the crappy mood of this post.

It's official. I am totally screwed for UMAT. i haven't studied or done any practise questions at all, i don't even feel up-to-it anymore and i almost forgot to register and check for my ID #.
Which i think totally represents my inability to get at least in the 50% percentile of scores.

Tomorrow (or well, today i suppose) it's crunch time for UMAT study. I'll try my best to concentrate. Gonna buddy-up with the sexy Tina and BAM! hopefully get into the studying groove. or something. then maybe we can go formal shopping/ shopping in general. :)

Started up tutor for maths, since i've practically failed the subject already- and realised that i haven't made contact with any hurlSTONER peeps since the end of holidays. Deeply sorry guys, maybe we can hang out before HSC comes? (i say HSC cause the trials are really cooking up my brain) i've written formulae sheets for all the maths topics XD and they're coloured and put in separate sleeves. Hopefully the rainbow'ed formulas will motivate me to do practise papers!

Onto MORE IMPORTANT AND EXCITING NEWS:

OMG DID ANYONE NOT WATCH SUPERNATURAL?!
It was totally awesome. (i shan't spoil it for the losers who didn't watch it) but omg, Dean- *HUG* i wish i could bash Sam's face in and pound him into the ground; just the character though~ Castiel/Jimmy scenes were sad, *teary* and this episode was just way awesome. Aibelle is making me wanna download all the episodes (esp. the finale) so bad! But i will persevere.

Mum says she's going to ban me from all electronic things and going out to cinemas until the HSC is over but i've already set my mind on watching G.I. JOE and there's nothing she can do about it! :D (i saw a glimpse of a cute asian guy in the trailer!)

aaaand, she's bought tickets for us to watch the theatre production of WICKED in September so wooooo~ i'm psyched! :) *i love my mummy*

UPDATED STUDY PROGRESS:
Chem: titration and pH practise questions :)
Bio: 5+hrs (11/2 topics to go!)
Maths: 2hrs?
Ag: shamefully, nothing D:
Eng adv, ext1, ext2: None, nada, zilch, 0 :)

THE ULTIMATE STUDY BUDDIES:
SUPERNATURAL (more specifically; Jensen Ackles goodness)
Shia Labeouf (waaayy too cute ><)
& the occasional sappy romance ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment