Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stupid or out of my league?

So add to the growing list of bad points about moi...
- STUPID
- RETARDED
- EASILY DISTRACTED

Recently been getting our tests back and i am slowly disintergrating into a teeny tiny weed being thwarted by the bothersome wind. (the wind being everyone's mark and ranking and overall nerd-i-ness)
Chem and AG were TERRIBLE marks. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. the WORST marks in HISTORY.
and here i am talking about them. haha I guess selective schools really do cause depression in great LEAPS and BOUNDS.
But Mr Geerling actually made me feel a bit better. The monologue he recited in class was quite uplifting and im vowing to actually work hard for better marks this time round. Though it may be a little late for that.

MUM's going away to Malaysia on THURSDAY. OMG so soon! ><" FIVE DAYS without mum... *_______* that'll be a bit nerve-wracking :S

School is very boring. During Lunch and recess i mostly converse with only a few ppl and spend the rest of my time kicking around the pretty dead leaves that have recently begun to wilter and fall from the trees only to meet the ground in their last moments before death.
Have yet to hand in all my permission notes for camp, informal (blerrrghh) & bio excursion. should do that soon.

i must begin my study-scheduling? now. The beginning of my 180 study make-over (LOL). Wish me luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment