Friday, February 22, 2008

an UPDATE :]

Wells, just figured out JAMIE has a LIVEJOURNAL now.
so i'll be hopping to investigate pretty soon ;]


Today, trains were SUPER delayed cause somebody commited suicide at one of the train stations therefore trains couldnt pass through that particular station and buses were replacing trains. All in all, i had to wait aprox. 30 minutes for my train and then another 25 minutes to get picked up (rather than the normal 30 minutes of waiting for my ride). So it was just like any normal day for me i suppose.


There's a "Pancakes at the Rocks" at Campbelltown (Park Central) now and i may be going on Sat. ^^ Its super yummy so if you live around Campbelltown or venturing near The Rocks (@ cty) i totally reccomend it~!
I've been constantly stacked up on hw lately and driven to the ground with a bajillion mental breakdowns. sigh.
I DONT WANT A F*CKING BF. I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO FRIGGIN "LIKE" ME.
anyways, onto more awesome stuff...


On Saturday of last week i got some earmuffs. and i have decided to grace you guys with some pictures:





okay...ONE picture ^^"

Don't they look SUPER AWESOME?


No comments:

Post a Comment